Anti-Ageing Products Vivasan
Several years ago, the cosmetics industry was abuzz about this new beauty secret that was being whispered about in close circles: the BB cream. Short for ‘blemish balm’, this facial cosmetic product was formulated by a doctor for the use of burn victims to help them cover up their blemishes and at the same time continue the healing process. While the goal of its creation was primarily medical in nature, word about the cosmetic aspect of the product soon spread around and pretty soon, a cult following was born. Soon after, it became apparent that the BB cream was going to make it to the hall of fame of cosmetics for being a product that helped make you look good and at the same time do well to your skin as well.
In this day and age of wanting to do more in less time, anti-ageing cosmetics are a big problem solver for the woman who wants a multi-action product that addresses her aging concerns and shaves minutes off her skin care and makeup routine. Many surveys about what women want in their products show commonalities that are seriously taken into consideration by the major cosmetics brands in the world: products without parabens, a face cream with peptides to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, serums with hyaluronic acid for suppleness, and facial products that provide a Botox effect, among others.
And so, the beauty purveyors in this multibillion-dollar industry gathered their resources to create and improve upon existing beauty products that address these concerns. Many companies take their cue from Swiss cosmetics manufacturers such as Vivasan and the like, which are known to carry some of the world’s best ingredients and backed up by the most advanced researches in beauty and skin care. The inclusion of antioxidants, plant ceramides, Spirulina Alga minerals and more means one no longer needs to make a trip to the dermatologist or the plastic surgeon just to look good. This puts power in the hands of female consumers, who feel they are actually doing something to help reverse or delay the effects of ageing and save money at the same time.
Anti-Ageing Products. Addressing All Problems
What’s so great about this anti-ageing cosmetic revolution is you have solutions for nearly every kind of skin ageing concern. Worried about those little creases forming at the corners of your eyes? There’s a cream for that. How about that slight droopiness below your cheeks? A face cream with lifting and tightening properties can help address such a concern. How about restoring some plumpness and moisture to your dehydrated lips? The daily application of an Argana lip balsam is your best bet.
Anti-Ageing Products. Weighing the Cost: Is It Worth It?
Premium anti-ageing cosmetics are usually more expensive than your usual drugstore products, but this is because the ingredients are very precious and take time and effort to harvest. However, in the long run you save money because you can opt not to use some products that used to be part of your previous skin care regimen. For example, a serum with hyaluronic acid renews and moisturizes your skin at the same time so you can actually stop using your plain old moisturizer. Another example would be the game-changing BB cream, which gives you a sheer coverage and sun protection in a light moisturizing formula; this do-it-all product can eliminate two steps in your morning routine: day time moisturizer and facial sunscreen.
Anti-Ageing Products. Buying Tips
Interested in investing in your very first bottle or tub of anti-ageing product? Here are some steps that will help you find the right product for your skincare concerns:
- Determine which concerns you want to address. Anti-ageing has many subcategories – wrinkles, sun spots, sagginess, crow’s feet, dryness, dullness… which ones are you currently having a problem with? List down your top three concerns before heading out to the store. This allows you to narrow down the search for the right anti-ageing product.
- Check out the product lines. Some brands carry products that are formulated to work well with one another. Are you buying an anti-ageing product to add to your existing routine or would you like to try a range from one brand? Decide if you want to switch to a new and simpler product line or if you are fine with incorporating a new product in your existing lineup.
- Do product testing before committing to a purchase. When you’ve narrowed down your search to one or two products, ask for samples that you can try at home before deciding to buy. Don’t be shy or intimated; testing samples is the best way to gauge how your skin will react to a product. It will do you well to have enough product samples to last from 5-7 days. Many sales associates at premium beauty counters usually give generous samples because they know this is a way to gain client trust and commitment, so ask away!
Anti-Ageing Products. Usage and Application Tips
The beauty of using these anti-ageing products is in its simplicity of use. If you buy a set of products from the same brand, just follow the steps indicated on the box. For those who are real newbies at this, here are some general usage and application tips that you can keep in mind:
- Always start with a clean face. Wash your face with your usual cleanser and dry thoroughly by patting it with a fluffy towel.
- Massage the product in your face thoroughly and deeply. Whether you are using a cream, a serum or an oil-based product, always apply the product in massaging circular motions to ensure that it is absorbed properly.
- Wait at least thirty seconds before the next step in your regimen. If you are layering products or cosmetics, it is best to let the product settle in first before you put another one on; this ensures that the next application is smooth. Furthermore, anti-ageing products also act as a good base for makeup – so if it is properly absorbed you will have an easier time applying makeup.
Anti-ageing products are something you should welcome whether you are in your early twenties or late forties. For the younger set, it is a great way to keep skin problems at bay and delay the signs of ageing if you start early and keep at it religiously. For those looking to erase the results of neglect and bad habits, anti-ageing products can improve your condition or keep it from getting worse. It is all just a matter of choosing the right product. It may take time to find your ‘HG’ or “holy grail” product, but when you do your skin will thank you for it.