Most women are acquainted with the problem of split ends. The easiest and most radial method to resolve this problem is a haircut, but not all ladies are ready to say good-bye to their gorgeous chevelure. It is necessary to determine the reason of dry and fractured ends appearance before starting curing hair.
Why does hair split? There are several reasons of this problem:
- Regular dying and perming
- Regular blow drying or straightening with hair iron
- Wrong treatment (using of aggressive shampoos and styling means
- Being under the sun without any headwear
- Lack of minerals and other useful substances in the organism
How to get rid of split ends?
1. Regular moistening. Deep moistening procedures are real panacea from split ends. Use oils rich in nourishing agents – argan, jojoba, coconut and other essential oils. Add several drops of rosemary, bergamot, melissa or ylang-ylang essential oil in order to strengthen the effect. Apply the mixture in the middle part of hair and hair ends, leave it on several hours and then wash away with the help of shampoo. It is necessary to repeat this procedure at least once per week.
2. Use right accessories and carefully brush your hair. Too tight hair binders, especially featuring metallic elements, can seriously harm hair. If you are concerned about beauty of your hair, better get rid of such accessories. Refuse from brushes with metallic bristle because of the same reason and buy one with natural bristle. Never brush wet hair and do back combing. Pleach your hair before going to bed, then it will not fracture and knot.
3. Protect your hair from the influence of heat. Using blow dryer, hair iron and other facilities for hot styling should be minimized. If you decided to use these devices, set out the lowest temperature (180 ºC) and don’t forget about means of hair thermal protection.
4. Use quality means of care with curing components. They can be wheat germs, healing herbs, jojoba oil, vitamin B5 etc. Vivasan hair cosmetics based on plant extracts and valuable oils gave a good account of itself. Shampoos, balms, lotions, healing ampoule and natural safe hair-dyes.
5. Keep to a balanced diet. You ratio should be rich in vitamins and fatty acids. This will allow preserving brilliant and strong hair. Vitamin E and Omega-3 acids are very useful. Avocado, nuts, plant oils and red fish are rich in these agents.