Using Lotus Extract for a Younger-Looking You
One of the prettiest flowers you can find is the lotus flower, but it is more than just something that is lovely to look at. This gift from nature brings with it many benefits for one’s body and beauty. Read ahead to know how the blue lotus extract can help you look your very best!
Lotus Extract for a you Lotus Flower Extract: An Herb That Turns Skin Around
When extracted and processed into an herbal extract form, the lotus leaf extract is ready to treat numerous beauty issues that concern many women these days.
- Acts as “armor” for the skin. Being exposed to numerous pollutants on a daily basis, it is good to know that the blue lotus extract is rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radicals. Applying beauty products infused with lotus extract guarantees a protective layer on your face that wards off the destructive properties of these free radicals.
- Provides moisture and conditions the skin.The hydrating properties of lotus extract spell good news for those who have a hard time balancing the their skin. This is especially true in dry weather, which can sap one’s skin of moisturizers even an hour or two after you apply them. Beauty products with blue lotus extract are very rich in conditioning agents, thereby improving your skin’s elasticity, keeping it plump and smooth even in the driest of weathers!
- Evens out skin tone. Many of us aspire for clear and even complexion, and achieving this becomes so much easier with cosmetics that contain lotus extracts. This natural beauty solution, when applied to the skin, helps to fade brown spots due to acne scarring and age spots that develop over time.
- Erases fine lines. One great thing about the blue lotus extract effects is the amount of hydrating properties that not only keep skin moist, but also helps to erase fine lines and wrinkles. Using it regularly will result in skin that is not only much tauter but also plumper; over time, fine lines and wrinkles will be filled in for a more youthful-looking you.
- Balances out oily skin. Feeling like your face is an oil slick? Instead of constantly washing your face, using anti-ageing cosmetics that are infused with lotus extract will ensure that your skin retains just the right amount of oil to keep it hydrated, and no more than that. Making this a regular practice then translates into skin that is free from pimples as well as a decrease in breakouts, which is often triggered by excessive sebum.
So if the goal is to turn your skin around and make it look youthful without the use of harmful chemicals or drastic surgery, the best recourse is to invest in anti-ageing cosmetics and beauty products that are loaded with lotus extracts benefits. For many, it will definitely be an “HG” (holy grail, in beauty blogger terms) kind of product – so much that you may find yourself doing away with other beauty products in favor of the one that has the lotus seed extract!