Stretching the Possibilities of Vivasan’s Vitamin Blueberry Drink (Best natural, liquid vitamins for men)
If you have had the amazing chance to try the Vivasan vitamin blueberry drink, you have probably had many a happy tablespoonful of it by now. And why not, as its natural vitamins are amazingly mixed into a great-tasting blueberry base? What is even better is that you can also get creative and come up with other ways of incorporating these liquid vitamins in fresh and fruity concoctions to keep things interesting. After all, those who make full use of this amazing blueberry drink also know that it actually contributes to all of those creative juices flowing. Because of this, they simply cannot help but make even better things out of it! Here is a sampling that you can try at home:
- Blueberry milkshake. Not your run of the mill blueberry milkshake, this special concoction is made even better with a swirl of vitamin blueberry drink. Add some chia seeds into the mix and you can happily sip and slurp a filling and energizing beverage!
- Blueberry granola parfait. Thinking of how you can up the value of your regular granola parfait? Layer on granola, chopped strawberries, plain yogurt and a dash of vitamin blueberry drink for an interesting zing to an old favorite. Try not to mix it too vigorously so you can savor that distinct blueberry taste among the other equally yummy flavors!
- Bluemonade. It may sound a bit weird, but it’s a “blue take” to a favorite on hot summer days. Grab a glass of lemonade and add a tablespoon of vitamin blueberry drink. Mix it in and pop a few slices of oranges for extra dimension. This drink will be the drink to top all the lemonades in the stands!
- Blueberry Mango Popsies. This is an amazingly healthy treat during the summer and is great to serve to your guy friends who like to get a refreshing treat after a good run under the sun. Puree mango and vitamin blueberry drink and fill in popsicle molds with this fruity concoction. Freeze, pop out, and serve! This is the most fun way to serve the best vitamins for men!
- Blueberry Jelly Jiggles. Set aside your jello shots, for here is something fun and healthy to eat and serve at parties. Mix in a few drops of lemon essence into a bowl of plain gelatin. Add in some honey for a bit of sweetness. Pour into tiny molds, and swirl the vitamin blueberry drink into each mold. Make sure to be careful not to touch the molds anymore so the blue hued swirl is very obvious, thus adding to the fun look of this sweet treat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour and bring it out when it it’s party time!