Oily skin often disturbs its owners. This type of skin differs with higher greasiness and insufficient blood supply leads to the appearance of blocked pores and excessive oily sheen. Such skin is usually inflamed, has a propensity for eruptions and blackheads. Nevertheless, it does not pay to get discouraged. Oily skin has one significant advantage – it grows old long afar than other skin types. You will be able to reach an excellent result and get rid of all the aforementioned issues if the skin is given the correct care. Your skin will be clear, healthy and radiant.
How to Stop Oily Skin?
Acne and pimples often stay permanent companions of oily skin up to the beginning of menopause. The main function of cosmetic skin care products for oily skin after the age of 25 is restoration of cell renewal quickness which includes intensive moistening of skin. Skin care for oily skin after the age of 25 entirely excludes usage of goods containing alcohol. In case there are a lot of pimples on the cheeks and the phase of menstrual period does not influence their amount, this can be indicative of demodecosis. Such a case requires interference of dermatologist. Never pop pimples! You risk making matters worse as a serious inflammation can start.
After the age of 30, the synthesis of collagen becomes slower. The cap layer of epidermis becomes thicker during this period. Cosmetic products for young skin will not be able to provide mature skin with the necessary nourishment and will not be effective. Scrubs play one of the most important roles in the skin care after the age of 30. Deep cleaning allows better absorption of useful elements that are contained in creams and masks.
A to the oily skin care tips in different seasons, beauticians say, that this type of skin (just as any other one) needs moistening, nourishment and protection. Use products with light gel-like structure, antioxidants and UV-filters. Preferably, refuse from make-up foundation. Oily skin care in winter considers additory protection. Cream from winded skin is usually oil rich. In order to avoid greasiness, apply this cream 30 minutes before you leave the house. The cream’s left- overs should be blotted with a tissue. Winter time is perfect for saloon peeling (mechanical or chemical) as the procedure supposes the avoidance of sun rays during two weeks. Saloon peeling contributes into skin rejuvenation and helps to get rid of numerous imperfections.
Women with oily skin should pay special attention to their ration. Meals must be proper and regular. If you have oily skin, you should refuse spicy and fatty food. This will allow a significant improvement of skin. Besides, the amount of skin rash will decrease. Consume more dairy products, vegetables and fruit.
Oily Skin Care Tips
- Cleaning. The owners of oily skin are recommended to use gel-like products with anti- inflammatory and calming action. Domiciliary skin care for oily skin supposes use of the products suppressing the superfluous activity of oil glands. The main rule concerning your gel or foam: oily skin products should not dry your skin hard. If any unpleasant feeling has appeared, refuse using this skin care product for oily skin. A perfect final stage of cleaning will be the use of tonic that does not contain alcohol. It will provide your skin with a matt surface and make your pores smaller.
- Peeling. Usage of peelings and scrubs is an essential part of oily skin homecare upon condition that there are no abscessed eruptions and intense sores. Use scrub once or twice a week. Speaking of peeling, everything depends on the product you have chosen. Some peelings can be applied every day.
- Moistening. It is important to use light moistening face cream after cleaning and peeling. Choose matte water-based products.
- Oily skin masks. It is crucial to steam the skin before applying masks. Hold a warm wet towel on your face during several minutes or apply the mask right after the shower. Cosmetic clay is the easiest version of a mask. Mix the clay with water so that its body reminded of sour cream and apply the substance at your face for 10 minutes.
Lifehack for Oily Skin Care
- Be sure to take off the make-up before you go to bed in order to avoid the appearance of breeding ground for bacteria and skin inflammation.
- When you wash your face, do it with water of room temperature. Hot water is a taboo for all skin types. Hard drying of skin provokes the excessive secretion of oil-glands making matters worse.
- Choose only natural cosmetics for oily skin care. Use cleaning tonics, lotions without alcohol and moistening natural creams that do not clog up pores.
- Apply night cream in an hour before going to bed in order to avoid acne.
- Use only light make-up foundation developed specially for oily skin. Make-up foundations with heavy duty will clog up pores. This will lead to constant skin rashes. Do not use your fingers for applying the foundation product. Do it with a brush or sponge. After you have finished applying the cream, do not forget to wash the brushes or process them with a disinfectant.
- The owners of oily skin should refuse using of liquid or cream-based make-up. This concerns rouge, eye-shadows, lip- and eye-liners.
Best Skin Care Products for Oily Skin
Purifying gel cleanser from Vivasan is a cleaning gel for oily, combined and sensitive skin. It perfectly removes grease and keratinized cells. The gel is effective at struggle with seborrhoeic skin and common acne thankfully to its antiseptic complex. Natural active substances normalize production of sebaceous matter, clean pores and make them smaller. In addition, it does not dry skin.
Purifying cream from Vivasan should be applied on sensitive skin after the purifying gel appliance. This facial cream contains active natural components, such as peppermint, sage and lavender essential oils, rosemary extract and sunflower oil grain. Thankfully to the natural substances, skin becomes healthy, velvety and smooth. The cream should be applied on dry clean skin in the morning and in the evening predominantly in the T-zone (the area of the forehead and nose, where the risk of pimples formation is higher).
Use Vivasan Grapefruit seed extract for active spot appliance. Put 1-2 drops of the substance on your finger-tips and apply on the hotspots in a pointwise manner. Do not forget to moisture your skin before this procedure.
Vivasan Face Bio Cellulose Mask is developed form natural components. They are the gel of coconut and highly-concentrated refinisher. The mask guarantees deep moistening and nourishment of skin, removes inflammations, regenerates skin elasticity and healthy complexion.
Women with oily skin type are recommended to pay their attention at the tea tree oil skin care line from Vivasan.