Jojoba oil by Vivasan
You’re probably familiar with Jojoba oil as it is a common ingredient in many shampoo products. This is because the oil extracted from the Jojoba plant has so many great uses for your hair, body and personal wellness. The fact is, Jojoba cream/oil is more than just another ingredient in shampoos – it is a star on its own, and something that can be your newest must-have and do-all body care and wellness product.
For Your Crowning Glory
- Scalp Cleanser: Applying jojoba oil on your scalp can help loosen up remaining sebum that contributes to hair fall. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties also ensure that your scalp is healthy.
- Hair Shine Product: Jojoba oil also makes for a great leave-on product to keep your hair shiny. A couple of drops applied to the dry and damaged parts of your hair lock in extra moisture and lend a healthy looking sheen to your hair.
- Hair Protectant: Coating your hair with jojoba oil prior to hair-damaging activities such as swimming or other activities that expose the hair to the sun will protect it from harmful rays and chemicals in chlorinated water or salt water.
Pampering Body Treats
- Overall Body Moisturizer: Jojoba oil or cream is packed with ceramides, which aid in the hydration of skin cells. Applied to the skin, it is an effective barrier against moisture loss.
- Body Massage Oil: Next time you get a massage, consider using Jojoba oil or cream due to its great absorbency and ability to keep your skin moisturized. The antibacterial properties can also heal and wounds and cuts found on any part of your body, too.
- Shaving Product: Instead of shaving cream, use jojoba cream for a smoother shave that results in fewer or no razor burns. It’s also great to apply after shaving to prevent itchiness, keep the shaved area hydrated and encourage better and smoother hair regrowth.
* Jojoba oil (or oil of Chinese buksusa – Simmondsia chinensis) – one of the most popular oils in the world. Jojoba oil is combined with essential oils remains to this day best cosmetic XXI century. Jojoba oil is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin.
- Makeup Remover: Jojoba oil is a wonderful and natural substitute to over the counter makeup removers. As a natural product, it is very safe to use especially on the eye area when removing mascara, eye shadow or eyeliner.
- Oil Cleansing Method: OCM fanatics and newbies can use jojoba cream/oil instead of other types. Simply rub or massage the jojoba oil onto the face and lips. When finished, get rid of the oily residue by wiping the face with cotton pads. The Jojoba oil will get rid of the excess sebum, dead skin cells and any makeup or skin care residue along with it.
Treat for the Feet
- Foot Softener: Jojoba oil or cream can do wonders for cracked and dry heels. At night, apply a generous amount of jojoba oil on the feet and cover overnight with a pair of thick socks. In the morning, your feet will feel super moisturized. Do this several times a week and your feet will be smoother and softer in no time.
* Intensive cream for the care of very dry skin. This intensive skin care cream for face and body, with natural jojoba oil, lastingly pampers and regenerates extremely dry skin. Jojoba oil and provitamin B5 hydrate, smoothen and soften skin.
Clearly, Jojoba oil is an amazing do-it-all product that cuts your body cleansing and pampering routine in half. The many benefits one can gain from using it justifies stocking up on it!