Virus diseases can run very severely and lead to complications. The best way to fight viruses is prophylaxis and strengthening of a child’s immune system.
How to Strengthen a Child’s Immune System?1. Acclimation. This procedure allows enhancing the thermoregulation of the organism. Temperature differences don’t bring harm to an acclimated child. Such children very rarely catch cold. Acclimation rules:
- All environmental factors can be used (water, air, sun)
- Acclimation can be started in any season of the year. All procedures must be conducted systematically
- Degree of irritators on the child’s organism should be gradually increased
- Acclimation procedures must trigger only positive emotions
- Air the room more often
- Regularly do moist moping
- Accustom your child to follow the rules of personal hygiene (hands washing, regular shower and so on)
What Vitamins to Choose for a Child?
The scientists have found out that vitamin C can influence all viruses. The lack of this vitamin leads to a decrease of body resistance to various infections. Acerola, the tropic cherry (sweet cherry) is the richest vitamin C-containing fruit. Just to compare, it contains 40 times more vitamin C than oranges and lemons. Biologically active supplement from Vivasan “ACEROLA” allows optimally compensate the need of a child’s organism in the vitamin C. This is an excellent supplement for prophylaxis and curing of infectious virus diseases. Taking “ACEROLA” is recommended during defatigation, physical and psycho-emotional stresses.
Blueberry “Vital” from Vivasan also helps to increase the immunity to inflectional diseases. Besides, this drink possesses antioxidant characteristics. It is recommended for children having a propensity for frequent cold-related diseases and the ones having bad appetite.