Traditionally, New Year holidays in all countries are coming with a gorgeous feast. Celebrating can be stretched into several weeks: Christmas, New Year, an office party etc. Generally, we eat very calorific dishes, consume alcohol and even do not recollect about physical exercise all this time. The chain of holidays usually ends in an unpleasant surprise in the guise of spare tyre. Only then we start tormenting ourselves with diets, exercising in the gym to the point of exhaustion and promise that such kind of a banquet was the last one. Read this article about holiday diet if you want to change this script and meet holidays comfortably without gaining spare tyre.
Prepare Yourself for Holidays
Never make a strict holiday diet plan just before the holidays. Pre holiday diet must not be severe. There is a high probability that finding yourself at the festive table, you will come undone and start twisting down everything and anything. If you don’t want to gain weight, start a holiday morning in your usual manner. Diet tips for woman:
- Having breakfast is a must.
- Drink more water or green tea during the day.
- Eat a banana or several dates in a few hours before the feast. This will allow taking away hunger.
What Influences Weight Gaining
Overweight appears because we consume more calories than spend. Try to squeeze a few hours in a gym into your festive marathon. This will allow surviving New Year holidays with minimal losses for the form.
Best Diet Tips
If you do not want to gain weight during New Year holidays, follow several holiday diet tips.
- Be a gourmet. Leave mashed potatoes and chops for some other day. Chose new healthy foods that you have never tried before during holiday feast. Put small portions of food pn the plate and take your time to taste them.
- Pull up a chair to fruit snacks. They are every light and substantial. Go easy with a cheese plate. Cheese is a rather calorific product.
- Stop your choice at 3-4 dishes with only one calorific dish among them. Try it after all the others. In such a way you will decrease gluttony chances.
- Count “liquid calories”. We usually forget that drinks containing alcohol are very rich in calories. Try to take turns drinking alcohol and mineral water.
Tips for Holiday
It is very important to increase the tonus of your organism after the holidays. This will allow moving to the usual mode. Cider vinegar tablets from Vivasan will help to clean your organism and increase working efficiency. This natural product excretes toxins, normalizes digestion (especially during constipation), contributes into tonus raise and weight reduction, improves the organism’s overall condition and is an obligatory supplement to the anti-cellulite course.
Besides gaining spare tyre, the end of holiday season often ends with depression caused by the organism’s overall emaciation during the winter time. That is why it is essential to take vitamins increasing organism’s tonus, such as Vivasan All day fit A-Z Compact Multivitamins. This vitamin mineral complex containing 27 vitamins and minerals comes with anti-oxidative activity. It has general tonic effect, enriches vitamin, macro- and micro-element deficiency, stimulates immunity and enhances the state of health.