Got Sensitive Problem Skin?
Dealing with sensitive skin is already quite tricky in itself. Double it up by having problem skin as well makes it extra challenging! You have probably asked yourself several times, “What is the best face wash for sensitive skin?” or “How do I calm down my problem skin?” you are in luck – you are reading the article that will help you deal with it the right way! Approaching this tricky situation is best achieved by making a list of things you need to do for your sensitive problem skin. Ready? Here we go!
- Do use a face wash for sensitive skin. Stop sharing face wash with your sister or your husband, unless the two of you have the exact same skin condition. Face washes are specially formulated to target specific skin conditions; the one you get for your specific skin type or condition is the one that will work best, plain and simple.
- Do get a face wash that contains organic and all-natural ingredients. The best face wash for sensitive skin is one that is loaded with vitamins and other nutrients that will actually be good for your skin – and not just to cleanse it in the meantime. Many ingredients that are derived from nature are really effective in calming down one’s sensitive and problematic skin in a safe way.
- Do know the type of product that is best for problematic and sensitive skin. Even if you are already faced with a selection of best face wash for oily sensitive skin, you should know which one is best for it. This is easy to tell by the looks of the product itself. It the liquid face wash product is transparent, it is best for zapping oil from the skin. If it is white or cloudy (not transparent) it is loaded with additional moisturizers designed to restore dry, parched and problematic skin. The same principle also applies to body wash for sensitive skin, as well as for best face wash for men with sensitive skin.
- Do make it a habit to follow up with an organic toner. Whether your face is oily or dry, a good toner will all the more seal or lock-in the goodness from the face wash. Furthermore, toners also work to calm down skin that tends to get a bit dry after washing with face wash, once the water has evaporated. Basically, it adds an extra layer or moisture or protection on the skin.
- Do make it a habit to switch up your products. You may have found your HG (holy grail) product, but always be on the lookout for others that also perform well. You will need to change up your routine every couple of weeks so your skin will not get “used” to the product, and thus increase the potential for it losing its effectiveness.
So there you have it – five must-do habits that you need to follow in order to deal with your problematic, sensitive skin in a jiffy!