Five Beauty Benefits of Using Rose Hip Oil
Feel like boosting your beauty routine with something natural, something organic and something that is multi-purpose? If so, then the only thing you need to add to your beauty arsenal is the amazing rosehip oil. Organic rose essential oil has been quietly making raves in the beauty industry for quite some time now. This is because rose essential oil has many uses for beauty – especially the skin.
Pure Rose Essential 101
But first, a short primer on rose essential oil: this essential oil is sourced from nothing else but roses. It is pressed and extracted, and the oil is added to a number of skin care and beauty products. But for the purists, nothing beats using the oil itself in its purest form. It is jam-packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids – all great ingredients that are ideal for beautifying and nourishing the skin.The great thing about rosehip oil is it is easily absorbed into the skin.
Compared to other moisturizing, natural beauty solutions like cocoa butter or Shea oil, there is very little waiting time for the skin to absorb rosehip oil. This makes your beauty routine easier because soon after applying it you can already layer on your other products or makeup.
Benefits of Using Rosehip Oil
Here are the five benefits of using rosehip oil for beauty:
- Rejuvenates the skin. The vitamin A present in rosehip oil encourages skin cell rejuvenation. This will make your skin look fresh and supple, giving you a glow that cannot be achieved by makeup. This skin rejuvenating property is also amazing for repairing skin damage caused by the sun.
- Reduces skin pigmentation. If your skin problems include age spots, dark spots and hyper pigmentation, rosehip oil can help decrease the presence of all of these with constant use. Simply apply a good amount of rosehip oil to your affected areas and over time, you will see that your dark spots will gradually decrease and lighten up.
- Repairs the complexion. If you have dry skin or eczema, these areas will heal faster if you apply rosehip oil. This essential oil will moisturize and calm down the skin with regular use. For as long as you do not have an allergic reaction to it, you are free to apply as much and as often as you like.
- Restores moisture. If moisture is on the agenda, then rosehip oil is most certainly up for the job. Rosehip oil is especially popular with the “more mature” set - as advanced age usually brings with it dry skin and wrinkling. Applying rosehip oil on these areas brings back moisture and provides the plumping effect that is badly needed without clogging the pores!
- Restructures nails. One bonus benefit of using rosehip oil is it promotes healthy nails. If you have scraggly nails, it can be restructured and repaired with the use of rosehip oil. Say bye-bye to hangnails as well as nail breakage with regular application of rosehip oil on your nails!
Easy to Come By
Are you now itching to buy rose oil? There’s no need to wonder, “Where can I buy rose oil?” –here!