Essential oils are perfect for mouth cavity hygiene and dental issues cure. It goes without saying that they will not substitute toothpaste, toothbrush and regular visits to the dentist, but they can become a perfect preventive agent. Besides, they can give first aid during toothache and other dental issues. It is significant to use essential oils of high quality, otherwise the curing effect might not embody. Vivasan essential oils have been proven to be ones of the best in the world. They are obtained from steam distillation. This method is assured to be a guarantee of high quality and purity of the oil. Vivasan essential oils are allowed to be used in schools, hospitals and maternity homes.
Here are some effective recipes as to curing and preventive actions of mouth cavity diseases:
- Peppermint oil is very popular in dental sphere. Menthol gives fresh feeling and removes bad mouth smell. Thankfully to anesthetic menthol qualities, it is advised to rinse mouth with peppermint oil water during gum ache.
- Basil and carnation essential oils can also soften the toothache. Place a butyral compress on the issued tooth in case you have got sharp pain and you will be able to wait until the visit to the doctor.
- The problem of bleeding gums can be managed with the help of sweet orange essential oil. It contains vitamin E and is effective with wound healing. Just rinse your mouth with this oil once per day.
- Rosemary essential oil can be helpful in case of gum-boils and swelling. It is good for blood and lymph circulation. Besides, it prevents liquid and infected fluid concentration. This essential oil is also good for annoyance during dental prosthetics.
- Gingivitis can be helped with thankfully to rinsing with tea tree essential oil. It’s sufficient to add 3 drops of this natural anti-bacterial substance for 1 glass of water. Regular intake of this substance will allow you gum inflammation and caries avoiding. Tea tree essential oil will also help to whiten the teeth. Apply 2 drops of this oil on your toothbrush, brush your teeth and rinse them with water.