In the mood to pamper your body having to break the bank? When a trip the spa is not in the horizon, the next best thing to do is to go DIY. Fortunately, DIY pampering does not have to be as humdrum as taking an extra five minutes to lather lotion all over your hands. With products that contain Argan oil, you will have everything you need.
Benefits of Argan Oil Products
Argan oil products have amazing benefits for the skin, especially on dry skin on hands. Here are some of the great things you can get from it:
- Argan oil helps heal wounds and rashes. The dry skin on palms of hands can heal a lot faster if you apply Argan oil on it.
- It penetrates deep into the skin to provide it with long-lasting moisture. If you have trouble getting lotion to last long on very dry skin on hands or other parts of your body, you might want to switch to Argan oil based products which have longer lasting effects.
- Argan oil is packed with vitamins and nutrients that contribute to your skin’s health. Argan oil does not only repair dry cracked skin on hands or heels, but it also infuses it with moisture to inevitably slow down the damage and encourage the regrowth of healthy tissues.
A Revolutionized Beauty Routine With Argan Oil
Research and technology in the beauty industry has become so successful lately to come up with effective body and beauty products that are infused with Argan oil, such as the ones from Vivasan’s Argana line of products. The range contains the following:
- Skin Function Oil – great to use when you do a hand pampering massage, especially for dry skin on hands peeling like crazy!
- Hand and Nail Cream – something to keep in your bag, for the times when you are out and your hands are needing a loving dose of moisture replete with Argan oil
- Lip Balm – best to use before applying lip products, to plump and smoothen the lips and make lipstick application slicker (and keeps it from drying out)
- Shower oil and shower cream – a great duo to alternate and replace your usual soap (which may actually end up drying your skin by stripping it of essential and natural oils)
- Shampoo – a super indulgent treat that not only thoroughly cleanses your hair but also infuses it with the nourishing properties of Argan oil; do not be surprised if you no longer need to reach out for your styling products or leave-on conditioners!
- Body cream – the best way to coat your entire body with Argan oil that is non-sticky and long lasting. Argan oil – even in the smallest dose – can do a world of good to your body and especially the dry skin on back of hands to make it smoother. Simply put, it is the best after-bath pre-bedtime ritual!
As you can see, daily skin pampering can be easily achieved with luxurious body products that contain rich, nourishing ingredients like Argan oil. When you use these on a regular basis, you will discover that there will be fewer times that you will really need to pay your usual spa a visit!