Tibetan cordyceps is a very valuable product. It is vastly used in traditional Chinese medicine. Cordyceps mushroom (Cs-4) grows in the mountains in China. Its sporules rest in the soil during several years and amass useful agents. Cordyceps possesses coenzyme Q10, vitamins, essential amino acids, polysaccharides and mineral salts that have a salutary influence on the whole human’s body. The international market offers 1 kg of Cordyceps for €10,000. This is the only recognized natural pharmaceutical component that is able to effectively regulate “yin” and “yang” having both a regulative and renovating actions.
Cosmetic Properties of Cordyceps:
- Stimulates collagen and elastin formation in skin
- Softens and moistens skin
- Strengthens blood capillary vessels
- Has sun-screening properties
- Fills tired and aging skin with vital force
- Protects skin from harmful influence of the environment
- Activates skin immunity and enhances its barrier function
- Neutralizes inflammatory processes
- Decreases and prevents from pigment spots appearance
Tibetan mushroom Cordyceps is the major component in a new anti-aging line from Vivasan called “Himalayan Diamond”. Together with plant extracts and essential oils, the salutary properties of cordyceps increase in many times. Vivasan Anti-Aging Cream “Himalayan Diamond” possesses excellent tonic and regenerative properties. It perfectly smoothens contours of expression wrinkles and renovates the natural skin elasticity.