Natural Face Masks
This kind of masks is one of the essential skin care procedures. Nutritious masks significantly improve the skin’s state, moisten it and liquidate inflammatory conditions and dermal irritations.
Advantages of Natural Face Masks
Natural masks differ with reasonable price and absence of preservation agents. They can always be prepared from things at hand. Oily and combination skin enjoy the oatmeal mask. Steam one spoon of oatmeal with hot water during 7-10 minutes. Add 2-3 drops of Vivasan tea tree oil and apply the substance on clean skin for 15 minutes. Use the next recipe in order to moisten your skin. Take 2 tablespoons of sour-cream and mix it with a quarter of ripe banana. Then add half tea-spoon of honey. Apply this mask on your face for 10 minutes. Lifting home masks are usually prepared on the base of cosmetic clay. Various ingredients can be used according to the type of skin.
Home Nutritious facial masks help to get rid of minor faults of skin. Though, they are not able to provide a serious anti-aging or health benefit. Store-bought masks contain valuable extracts and components that can be obtained only by industrial way. This refers to different mixes made of rare algaes, extracts from exotic and medical herbs.
Bio Cellulose Mask
Bio Cellulose masks are game changers in the world of modern cosmetics. They increase penetration of active components into skin 10 times more effectively in comparison with regular masks. Masks prepared on the bio cellulose base are natural and safe. Fibber diameter of bio cellulose is thinner than the diameter of the tiniest wrinkle. That is why bio cellulose mask provides the most effective penetration of active agents into skin.
Advantages of Bio Cellulose Mask
- This kind of mask significantly reduces wrinkles and enhances skin firmness and plasticity
- It is able to slow down the process of aging. In other words, it is a perfect choice of facial mask after the age of 45
- Bio Cellulose mask nourishes and provides an excellent lifting effect
- It helps to fill skin with oxygen
Ambians Vivasan Bio cellulose masks have gained an excellent reputation. These are perfumed bio cellulose masks with a special cover from natural coco-nut gel. This hypoallergic series not only provides an excellent facial rejuvenation and sanitation, but also has a gorgeous aroma. Michael Forster, a prominent perfumer and designer, has created these exclusive odours specially for Vivasan.
Skin Home Care Tips after the Age of 30
- Your facial cream should contain agents stimulating producing of collagen in the cells. It strengthens skin lipid barrier, even its texture and improve complexion.
- Décolleté zone also needs care after the age of 30. Make anti-aging masks for face and neck once in a week according to your skin type.
- It is desirable that your decorative cosmetics contained ultra-violet filters.
- A special gymnastics plays a significant role in facial rejuvenation. Simple mimic exercises will help to tighten facial contour and prevent the development of new wrinkles.